HAVING FUN IN THE GARDEN... AND WHO KNOWS... MAYBE SOMETHING WILL GROW!

having fun in the garden...and who knows....maybe something will grow!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Backyard Free range Eggs

Have a look at these beautiful free range eggs my neighbour gave to me today! They have four beautiful laying hens and they have inspired me to get my own. I'm still in the research phase, but plan on getting two hens soon... can't wait (check out this informative website on this topic)! After visiting my local grocery shop today I asked the store manager why they have been out of stock of free range eggs for two weeks in a row. He said that the demand for them is so low that when he buys a batch most of it ends up being thrown out because no one buys them! :( Well, yet another good reason for me to get my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment