HAVING FUN IN THE GARDEN... AND WHO KNOWS... MAYBE SOMETHING WILL GROW!

having fun in the garden...and who knows....maybe something will grow!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Mulch

It was not until the dead heat of summer truly arrived when I put aside my stubbornness and really started listening to everyone's advice about mulching. I however was determined not to go on a spending spree. Instead, I just did some trimming in my garden and turned the result of that trimming into mulch. A combination of dead leaves, half alive succulents and other plant offcuts, pine needles, little twigs, etc... and voila!...mulch! And it paid off because where nothing was growing before, life started sprouting up everywhere. Believe it... listen to the professionals and mulch... just use whatever organic material you can find in your own garden and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment